New Reviews Coming Soon - March 7th - March 13th
Hello everyone! I have a few new reviews coming out in the next week! Previews are below!
Chain of Gold - Cassandra Clare
The first book in a new series set in the Shadowhunter universe from Cassandra Clare following the children of Will Heronadle and Tessa Gray promises to bring more demon-hunting action and kick-butt writing! I just started this work and I am already very impressed! Unlike her other series, Chain of Gold begins with a large cast of characters, all young Shadowhunters of prominent families, which can get a little bit confusing. Everyone is someone's cousin, there is a group of merry thieves, all of the characters from the Clockwork series are here, it's all a bit confusing. Quickly, you get to know each character for who they are and the confusion simmers down. I am so excited to finish this book!
Spindle and Dagger - J. Anderson Coats
Set in Wales in 1109, Coats brings an exciting adventure filled with lies, deception, saints, and lots of war! This book brings a more gritty and realistic look at the life of a woman in Wales in the time period , which I absolutely appreciate! A couple of trigger warnings for sexual assault and violence. Not only does this book have a beautiful cover, but the first few chapters are very well written . This book releases March 10th where fine books are purchased ! More to come on this book!
The Breaking - K. S. Marsden
The third installment in K. S. Marsden's Northern Witch series is set to come out on March 20th! Set in Yorkshire, the series follow Mark, a witch in training, with a demon-possessed boyfriend! What's not to love about Sabrina the Teenage Witch vibes, a new take on the technology/magic debate, and plenty of teen drama to fill all the cups with tea! I should have reviews of the first two books coming up soon as well! Check out The Breaking on March 20th!



No comments:
Post a Comment