Thursday, March 5, 2020

News:  A Brand New Book Blog

Hello readers!  My name is Katie, I live in Texas and I have a passion for literature! This is a quick introductory post for my new book blog, Book Bustle. I am so excited to start reviewing and providing you with high-quality book-related content. I am an aspiring author, working on several projects at the same time, and there will be some of my own work incorporated here!

Genres dealt with here will include historical fiction, romance, YA, science fiction, fantasy, and general fiction!  The occasional non-fiction work will pop up from time to time.

My first review is up for a book published in 2016, The Secret Billionaire by Teymour Shahabi.  Please enjoy and be sure to pick up your copy where fine books are sold!

Stay tuned for more content, including lists, reviews, and other posts!

I hope you enjoy this blog and drop me a line if you have questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment